The Semi-official Newsletter of the Monash University Roleplayers
Volume 2. Issue Number 3. July 12th 1999
- Breaking News:
- ZONE3! Friday 23rd July, Midnight to Dawn. Come and
work out any lingering exam stress on your fellow MURP members at
the Box Hill Darkzone lazer-tag centre. \$20 per person,. Invite
your friends. Only 40 places available. Contact Sarah (see below)
to book a place ASAP!
- Oh no, its ... Infernal Torment time again. Come along
thursday night 22nd July, for FREE PIZZA and a fine
roleplaying game as well!
- Stuff coming up:
- UNICON Roleplaying Convention. You saw how they did it
at Conquest and Aracanacon, but thesewere merely warmups for our own
Convention on 1st-3rd October. Mark your calenders now!. Booklets are
now available from Publicity Officers, so come check out what you
want to play. If you're writing a scenario, remember only 51 days
- Murp Camp! 6th August to 8th August at Greyfriars, Mt
Eliza. Greyfriars is a old Catholic Monastery on a hill, is an
excellent campsite, and a perennial MURP favourite. I heard a
rumour we might actually do some organised ROLEPLAYING this time.
Come and break with recent tradition!
- Damien went beserk with the digital camera at Arcanacon, and
wants reviews, anecdotes, and more embarrassing photos for the next
- Regular Meetings:
- Every Thursday Night 6pm - 10pm-ish Main Roleplaying Night
MURP runs all sorts of games --- last semester we had Vampire, Werewolf,
Traveller/GURPS, L5R and many more. Need GMs and Players!
- Every Monday Night 6pm - 10ish Free Video Night and Roleplaying.
Where? Conference Room upstairs union building. MURPites
often spotted near MAPS room opposite Main Dining
Room as well (also at lunchtimes).
- Other Stuff:
- This editor is still making up sleep from the Arcanacon
convention! Congratulations to everyone who got recognition at
Arcanacon awards ceremony. Bloop!
- Got any money you owe MURP for convention/camps etc?
Do the right thing, otherwise we set our rabid Treasurer on you!
- Presdigitator, our own online roleplaying magazine,
is alive! Send stories, articles to Publicist, and find your
creative genius immortalised forever! Run, don't walk!
- MURP Roleplaying Library is open for borrowing. We
have a new updated list of the contents too. See the
librarian, Danny (duh), on Thursday nights. New material will
be available for borrowing Real Soon.
- Son of MURP! What's happening? Send Info to Ian (ph
9905-9007 (work)) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org GoofeyName:iant
MURP Committee - 1999
05 March 2005
Maintained Badly by: Monash University Roleplayers
What lies below here is all evil lies and half truths.