The Semi-official Newsletter of the Monash University Roleplayers
Volume 2. Issue Number 2. April 18th 1999
- Breaking News
- Annual MURP Dinner!. Friday 30th April, La Casetta, 1066 Center Rd
Clayton. $20 per head. Reply to Sarah or Ken by Friday 23rd April.
- Stuff coming up
- UNICON!. We need writers for our very own convention.
Just like Conquest, but more so. Get your scenario proposals to the
Presidents as soon as possible. There will be a Meeting,
26th April 7pm for people interested in writing. Blurbs are due
- Murp Camp! 6th August to 9th August at Greyfriers, Mt
Eliza. Greyfriers is a old Catholic Monastery on a hill, is an
excellent campsite, and a perennial MURP favourite. Mark your
calendars now! We're looking for people to run games on the
Saturday afternoon too.
- Damien is collating highlights from the Conquest
Convention for the web page. Get reviews, anecdotes, embarrassing
photos and so on to him ASAP.
- Arcanacon Roleplaying Convention, 1st to 4th July,
Collingwood College. Publicist has booklets, and needs your entries
by end of May.
- Dwarfcon Convention 11th to 14th June.
Lyndale College, Dandenong North.
- Regular Meetings
- Every Thursday Night 6pm - 10pm-ish Main Roleplaying Night
MURP runs all sorts of games --- last semester we had Vampire, Werewolf,
Traveller/GURPS, Elric!, Paranoia and many more. Need GMs and Players!
- Every Monday Night 6pm - 10ish Free Video Night and Roleplaying.
Where? Conference Room upstairs union building. MURPites
often spotted near MAPS room opposite Main Dining Room as well (also
- Other Stuff
- Get any money you still owe from Conquest to the
treasurer, otherwise we won't let you go to Arc!
- Presdigitator, Our own online roleplaying magazine,
is alive! Send stories, articles to Publicist, and find your
creative genius immortalised forever! Run, don't walk!
- MURP Roleplaying Library is open for borrowing. We
have a new updated list of the contents too. See the
librarian (duh), on thursday nights.
- Speaking of libraries: Capital Purchase: We're
in the final stages of buying new stuff for the library. See the
librarian if you have purchasing suggestions.
- Son of MURP! What's happening? Send Info to Ian - ph 9905-9007
(work), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MURP Committee - 1999
05 March 2005
Maintained Badly by: Monash University Roleplayers
What lies below here is all evil lies and half truths.