The Semi-official Newsletter of the Monash University Roleplayers
Volume 2. Issue Number 4. 21st October 1999
- Breaking News:
Now the year is winding down, you may think thats the end of MURP as
we know it. But NO! You cannot escape that easily! Nothing changes!
We've still got
- A regular room booking for general roleplaying. Come to the
Seminar Room at the Sports and Recreation Centre, from 6pm-10:30pm on
the following thursday nights:
Don't let your weekly game die!
|Nov ||18,|| 25 |
|Dec ||2|| 9|| 16|| |
|Jan ||6 ||13|| 20|| 27 |
|Feb ||3 || 10 || 17 || 24 |
- Movie Nights, Parties, ``Infernal Torment'', Trips to the ``Planet''
- BBQs, Dinners and General Frivolity.
As many students have restricted access to email over summer, we have
come up with a PLAN B! Presenting...
The MURP Phone!
Call the MURP Phone regularly to find out the latest news and events!
98859581 or 95432079
- Opcoming Events
- MURP CAMP! 28th - 30th January, Melbourne Girls School
Camp, Redesdale (same as Jan 1999). $25 (or $30 for the fully
waged). All the details at
or email the organizers at
firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 9885-9581
Transport, vegetarian/vegan menus will be arranged if requested.
See you there!
- Regular Official Meetings:
See you all next semester at Orientation week next year.
- Other Stuff:
- Presdigitator, Issue 2 is online!
Check it out!
Send stories, articles to Publicist, and find your
creative genius immortalised forever! Run, don't walk!
- MURP Roleplaying Library is open for borrowing. We
finally have new items in the locker too! Contact Librarian through
email or ph 9802-2509
- Son of MURP! What's happening? Send Info to Ian (ph
9905-9007 (work)) or Email: email@example.com or
MURP Committee - 1999
05 March 2005
Maintained Badly by: Monash University Roleplayers
What lies below here is all evil lies and half truths.